Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{New Things}

We've had some pretty nice weather the last few days...so we have been trying to enjoy it. Including-

Watching our shadows :)
Capturing cute little faces
(again)

Checking out the architect of the new gazebo at the lake

and just being happy to be outside!

Its a little scary to take Jonas next to the water since he loves it so much. He doesn't have that sense of danger quite yet. Scares me to death!

Also Jonas has discovered the joy of chocolate. Chocolate pudding, chocolate chip muffins, chocolate cookies, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!!

He also uses pudding as paint. That's not my favorite.

We also moved Jonas into a big boy bed. He loves it.

This was the set-up. I was..........paranoid that he would roll off the bed. We've since moved the mattress.
Lou-Lou thinks Jonas' big bed is pretty fun too!

Jonas has a habit of putting stuff in, on, and over Lyv's face. She doesn't mind. She adores her big brother!

We watched CARS in our big bed the first day. Also I should mention that Jonas refused to sleep on the mattress for the first few nights. He wanted to sleep on his crib mattress. So he slept on the crib mattress on the big boy bed. Comical? Yes.

We've learned the art of making forts. Except Jonas sits on them. Every. Single. Time.

Lou DOES NOT like cereal. At all. So we'll hold off for a while....at 15lbs 10 ozs....she won't starve to death :)


3 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Man I LOVE those kids and miss them so much!

Philly looked like it was so fun! I am glad it went well with all of the sickness surrounding the trip, and that last picture of Liv is about the cutest picture ever!

Sunday, Barrick had a lesson about families and she asked who was in his family he obviously said all of us, then said you guys. She was a little confused and had me explain:) We miss you guys and can't wait till August!

Carters said...

Hey Nic when I moved my boys to big boy beds I would tuck a pillow underneath the fitted sheet, then it won't fall off :) Just a little tip for you, from one freak mom to another :)

Lindsay said...

I remember when you were a little scared to have your bed up on cinder blocks:-) Cute little kids...looks like you are having a fun summer!