Tuesday, April 29, 2008

3D!!!!!!!!

It is hard to believe that we are two-thirds there but here he is in 3D. It has been said that Devin has a big nose and I would say that the baby might be taking after Devin in this department. Amazing what techology can do. We hope to have more 3D images the next time we go to the doc.

3 comments:

meredith said...

I'm so excited to keep in touch with yall this way...your baby is going to be soooo handsome..I'm sure of it!

Leisha said...

Yay! He's so cute! Those 3D ultrasounds are so crazy. I can't believe how much they can show now. That must have been a cool moment. Everytime I went in for Ultrasounds it just blew my mind that I really did have a baby in there! I'm so excited for you guys! Happy happy day!

Shaila Lou said...

That's so awesome. I've never had a 3d ultrasound, but I've loved seeing everyone elses! There is nothing like getting that ultrasound and seeing what is actually moving when you feel it kick!!