
So I am finally updating....but these pictures are old. They are from when the fam came down for Easter, but I just got them in the mail like a week ago, and I am just now updating. I LOVE this picture of Devin. His face is hilarious! He has a water ball in his hand, which he threw at one of the girls. Probably Kaylee, she is always asking for it! Brook looks so cute, I can't even believe she is 6! The harry guy in the back was just walking by and happend to get in the picture..okay just kidding..that's my dad. He'll probably cut me out of the will if he ever sees this...oh well!



1 comment:
I love reading your posts because I can actually hear your voice and your cute laugh when I read the words you write. It is fun. P.S.-Thank you for updating!! Even if they are old it's still great.
Post a Comment