
This is another Easter Picture. This was right before we went to Easter Brunch at El Torito. Which by the way is the BEST brunch EVER. They have everything from waffles and sausage to enchiladas and tacos. Its so good and we have made it a tradition to go. We went last year and then again this year. It really isn't a GREAT idea given that both years we have skipped out of church early to go, but I doubt that will stop us next year...if we are near an El Torito. For those of you who have been complaining that I don't have a picture of my belly yet..look closely, it's a lot chubbier than I want to talk about in this picture, and that was a month ago. I promise to get one posted as soon as I have something to get dressed up for. Think about it: Everyone looks a little pregnant in scrubs, which is my wardrobe Monday-Thursday!



3 comments:
You and your little sisters are gorgeous! I hope everything is going well with the little bean and your self. I don’t know if you ever saw the picture of me when I was 9 months pregnant…if you did I’m sure you’re scarred. If you didn’t tell me if you want to, but just to warn you it’s pretty gross.
Cute pics, I am so glad to see you. I think you look great!! How are you feeling, and any closer to a name?
You and your sister are so cute! You guys are all so beautiful and definitely sisters!! Oh and you have to get Leisha to send you that picture!! It's incredible how big she got.
Post a Comment