Wednesday, June 4, 2008

He Popped the Question!!



Well....He did it! Chad Popped the question! My "little" brother is getting married! I almost couldn't believe that he actually committed. I knew it was serious though when he said he wanted Devin and I to go to dinner with them. So when we were home over memorial day we went with them. It was way fun! Her name is Natalie. She is from Avon,UT (it's by Logan-she is NOT a mail order bride) and I really do like her. I am excited for them. Last I heard the date was August 19th. I don't think I will get to be there (Due to the fact that the baby will only be a few weeks old), but I am excited for them. I am not sure what temple they have decided on either. Maybe I should have got some more details before I posted this. Oh yea, and that cartoon above is totally Chad. He is so tight, I hope this girl really knows what she is in for!! Congratulations kids! We are so excited for you!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing well friend... I can't believe your brother is old enough to get married. We are getting old my friend! :0) Take Care!
Crystal

Shaila Lou said...

I can't believe Chad is getting married!! How exciting. Congrats Chad! Seriously we are getting old!