Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jonas Lee Ure
July 27, 2008
5:00 A.M.
7 lbs 10 oz
20 & 3/4 inches
I am so sorry that I forgot to put all his stats on the blog. I was trying to update at the hospital and the connection wasn't the greatest. I had to do the whole thing twice and the second time I forgot to post it again. I was wondering why everyone was asking me his name...I am an idiot! Anyway- no significance to his name. We have always liked the name Jonas and Devin's middle name is Lee. So, we went with it. Not too many good family names in our family that we wanted to use. By the way, Devin took this picture (he takes A TON of pictures), because Jonas ALWAYS has to have his hands up by his face. Looks like those 3-D ultrasound pictures were really of him...hands in his face and all!


Our first morning at home..sleeping with mom and dad.

Daddy gave Jonas his first bath at home last night. It was LOUD, and he didn't love it, but he tolerated it. He smelled much better afterward! Devin is such a good Dad. He jumps in and does anything and everything. If only he would JUMP at night. He didn't hear Jonas cry once last night..hmmm....funny how he doesn't hear him at night. He got up with him at 5:00 this morning though and I got to sleep in. Jonas only got up three times last night...He was a champ!

9 comments:

Beth said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I love the picture at the top of this post in the yellow shirt... WAY TOO CUTE :) :)

Tranchell Family said...

It's funny how different they look when you get them all dressed in normal clothes! He is too cute. You and Devin are both great parents, if you ask Livy you are her parents too!

Tranchell Family said...

"I love baby Jonas. I love Jonas. I hope you have a good time in the Hospital." From Livy

melanie said...

So sweet Nicole! Can't wait to see more him!

The Holmgrens said...

Yeah! He is adorable! Congrates! So perfect. It makes me want another one.

Stefanie said...

He is beautiful! I love the pics, keep posting. It'll be fun to watch him change over the next few months.

Nope, still no baby here. I'm hoping in the next couple of days, though!! I'll be 39 wks tomorrow so I'm hoping at any minute. We are having fun contractions tonight, though.

Congrats again. I hope all is well!!

Anna said...

HE IS SO HANDSOME!!! I love his hands up by his face!! Congrats Nicole! I'm so excited for you guys! .... I can relate with the "daddy helping so much at night" thing.... Brandon is SURE Mary sleeps through the night... nope, she doesn't. Good luck!!

Andrea said...

What a cute boy! They grow so fast. I'm sure he's changed even since these pictures! I love that we are able to keep in touch better though are blogs:) keep posting that little cutie!

ConnecticutUre's said...

Okay, I am going through withdrawals of seeing new pictures of baby Jonas!!! Hope all is going well, and that he is sleeping through the night for you two....hahahaha!!! We can only wish.