
Here it is! The big old belly. I feel HUGE, but then I see other pregnant people and I look down and think...it's not so bad. Or is it? I had Devin take this picture last night around 10:00 P.M. I am tired and ready for bed, so hence the reason my hair is so cute. Thankfully he didn't get too close, because my face is so hidious right now. I am blaming the Maryland water, not the baby, he gets blamed for everything else. It amazes me that there is a 7 lb little human in there. I don't like to think about it too much. I do know however that if I open my mouth wide enough you could see his foot!



11 comments:
So cute!!! You are so cute! I think you look great.
I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the cute little stink even if he is kicking you in the mouth!! You got to love belly pics. Thanks
You are cute! Good luck with everything. It's probably kind of scary to move and switch doctors so late in the pregnancy! I hope it all goes really well. Yay for you guys! I am excited for you.
Your belly looks great! You on the other hand could use a little help! J/k It is all so crazy to think that little grover is in there almost ready to come out, We can't wait to see him. We miss you tons Livy keeps asking when devin and micole are coming over! I like the new blog too!
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! Love the belly! :) I wish you could have heard Paige walk in and see your picture on the computer "oooooh, NICOLE!!!!!" Her long lost friend.. :) Can't wait to see your little guy :)
I love the belly!! It's the only time in our lives that we can be that big and be considered cute. =) Good luck with everything. I'll be watching for updates and pictures of Baby Boy Ure. Yea!!! And thanks, finally, for the invite!
I also saw a picture of your baby shower with Lindsay there. That's awesome. I'm glad you guys are still in touch.
Love ya!!
You look wonderful...soooo cute! I'm glad you guys made it safely. I do not know how you did all that moving so pregnant...your a trooper. Maizee and I sure miss the good 'ol nursery days...but glad your happy!
You look wonderful...soooo cute! I'm glad you guys made it safely. I do not know how you did all that moving so pregnant...your a trooper. Maizee and I sure miss the good 'ol nursery days...but glad your happy!
Oh, you are so cute! I hope all is well and i can't wait to see the nursery. I hope you are having fun out there.
Ok, you are not that big at all! I mean, you of course look prego, but nothing out of the ordinary-- you really look good!! And, holy cow, you only have 2 weeks or less left!! I am super excited for you guys! Hope you're doing well in your new place and settling in!
~Chandi
Oh the belly shot, you look so cute! Love it and really, you will too. I look back at mine and crack up. I can't believe your ticker only has 13 days left! SO exciting.
Post a Comment