Monday, July 28, 2008

Just Daddy and Me


Devin is normally a pretty light sleeper, but last night after having little or no sleep for 48 hours I thought I was going to have to throw something sharp at him to wake him up. I started out with a gentle calming voice and eventually had to yell to wake him up. So this is what he looked like today.


This picture is kind of fuzzy, but it almost looks like he is smiling. He is really good at burping for Daddy, he makes it really hard for Mom, but he gives it all up for Dad.

2 comments:

melanie said...

When my babies are newborns they never burp for me. I hand them off to Milo and they burp in nothing flat. Milo refers to himself as the 'Master Burper'. I'm sure you can't picture that at all, :).

Beth said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW! NICOLE!!!!! I'm so happy for you !!!! He looks SO handsome already!!! :) And you look like a natural (no shock there :) Makes me want another... hmmmm... there's an idea... ;)