Last weekend we went to New York! Don't be too jealous. We were in Liberty, and there wasn't much to do there! Devin's Dad is working on a job there right now and his mom flew out to see him, so we drove up to visit them. Devin's brother, Destry and his cute little family met us there too. It was lots of fun! They have the cutest girls who LOVE their Uncle Devin. Devin is so cute with the nieces and nephews. He swam with the girls in the pool at our hotel. They were in seventh heaven. It was fun to see them and spend time with them and we look forward to seeing them again soon.

The drive to Liberty was about 5 1/2 hours. (6 1/2 with a babyJonas). We used our GPS to get there and it ended up taking us through all these beautiful little towns! We saw this white barn and I promise the picture DOES not do it justice. It was HuGe and so pretty! We also saw white-tail deer, and a lot of gorgeous houses by little lakes. I know where I would want a Lake House!
This is the proof that he wasn't sure about the whole hotel adventure. We borrowed my friend Jennie's Pack and Play for the little man to sleep in and he slept so good in it! Devin and I stayed up late on Friday night talking with Destry and Loni, but Jonas just slept the whole time. He loved the chaos and noise and was happiest when all the little girls were around him. Ladies Man?


Here is Devin catching Brynn as she jumped into the pool. They must have done this 1,000 times. They did not want to get out when it was time to go!






9 comments:
Seeing big turtles in the road huh?! Sure I believe you:) I'm jealous of your road trip it sounds like you live close to lots of fun stuff. Jonas is so cute I love the pic of him in the sink just chillin'.
Fun! What a cute little guy. He's growing up fast.
That brings back memories that are too close to the surface to talk about! We miss you all so much. You are both going to be the "FUN" parents.
I love farms and barns like that. I can just imagine how pretty it was. The flowers, the white barn, sounds like a great drive.
The hotel 'bath' is hilarious! Not sure I'd be a fan of that tight squeeze either, ha!
So great to see family. Glad you had a good time!
Oh sweet memories of our 4 am morning and meeting sweet Jonas. It was wonderful talking and swimming and enjoying each other, can't wait to do it again. Just let us know and we will make it happen!!!
Its always nice to see family. Plus I love road trips!!
Love the scenic pictures. I love to go on scenic drives but there aren't any close by for us!
Jonas is absolutely adorable! He looks so cute in his little bath and his little frown on the bed is priceless.
What a fun road trip, how lucky you are to travel to NY. You've been around the block, haven't you? You guys are so lucky. That's good that your hotel stay with Jonas was good, that always relieves lots of traveling stress. Tell Devan hi for me!
Love him in his little green outfit and hat...adorable!!
Post a Comment