It sure loooks like you have been busy doing some fun things. I'm sure it's hard to live so far from home, but look at all of the cool places you get to visit and all of the new experiences you get to have. I can't believe how fast Jonas is growing up. I bet it is fun to see all of the different changes he is going through.
You have had a lot going on!! I LOVE all of the pictures, Jonas is so stinking cute!! He is getting so big and I agree he does look just like his daddy, but I see some of you in him too. Thanks so much for the other night we had so much fun!!
4 comments:
It sure loooks like you have been busy doing some fun things. I'm sure it's hard to live so far from home, but look at all of the cool places you get to visit and all of the new experiences you get to have. I can't believe how fast Jonas is growing up. I bet it is fun to see all of the different changes he is going through.
Jonas is so cute!! I'm so glad you got in touch with me. It will be fun to keep in touch with you!!
You have had a lot going on!! I LOVE all of the pictures, Jonas is so stinking cute!! He is getting so big and I agree he does look just like his daddy, but I see some of you in him too. Thanks so much for the other night we had so much fun!!
What a cute little guy! I think he looks a lot like you Nicole :) How you are doing well!
Post a Comment