This is his favorite monkey. It usually just sits on the shelf above his changing table, but I let him play with it the other day. He was giving it kisses (AKA slobbering).
And if the monkey is out of reach, he goes for this Elephant. Mostly he just likes the trunk of the elephant. It shakes too, but that scares him. He looks at you like you have hurt him when you make it jitter. It's funny.
My Mom and Grandpa Ray gave Jonas these "Hunting" overalls when he was born. They are now too small. Too tight on the old belly!! They looked cute on him though. I don't even want to think about what they are going to brainwash in his head about hunting. I am not opposed, I just hate guns.
He also likes books. He loves this book because of the bright colors and the bumpy things that he can feel. He will quiet right down when I get this book out.
He has been doing so good with tummy time and he can really hold his head up well. On this particular day, he wasn't feelin' it. I love this picture. He is definitely the boss around here!



12 comments:
Oh my heavens, I love the camo overalls!!! Cute pictures he's growing way to fast! They don't stay babies for very long. Isn't it sad?!?
Nicole, Jonas is just the cutest little thing! I LOVE the picture in his overalls! He has the sweetest little smile!!
He is so cute. He looks like a little Devin to me.
Stop it!!! Stop letting him get "BIG" before Christmas! I want to hold a sweet little baby that was barely born not a 4 month old, man time goes toooo fast, I wish we would have come out there when he was born better yet I wish you were still here. Can't wait to see that little cutie, he is def. a daddy's boy!
Nicole,
He is so cute! It's amazing how quick they change. It's sad and fun all at the same time. Emma hates tummy time, too! Keep posting!!
~Stef
He is so sticking cute! And ya quite feeding him so well he is growing way to fast!
I want to hold the baby, kiss the baby, sniff the baby! He is getting so big! He is such doll, Nicole, there's something in his face that reminds me of Colby! Hope you're doing great! I love you!
He is so darling! I love the overalls and the stuffed animal eating! So cute!
He is such a cutie. The first year really is so fun... but they just get even more fun if you can believe it.
I'm terrible with private blogs, and always forget to check them since I don't know when they're updated! UGH! Sorry!
Jonas is getting way too big! He is too stinkin' cute. I loved his little Halloween costume, he was a cute little frog! Those camo overalls were sweet! Looks like you've been having a lot of fun. We have been way boring lately. My poor kids are dying of boredom!
Have a great Thanksgiving!
He is getting big! I love the thick chubby belly. So cute on babies (not so much on me, ha!) I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and take lots of photos for Jonas' second holiday, :).
I havent snooped your blog in awhile and Im happy to see all the pics! He has changed so much. Enjoy it it goes so fast and soon you have a mouthy 1st grader. Im having my baby on the 9th!
Post a Comment