Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1 and 1/2 Birthdays!


Happy Birthday Devin! 
Today is Devin's 28th Birthday. Wow, he is so old! :) I always tease him that he is so much older than be, but truthfully it's like less than 5 months. I still like to think I am much younger. He bursts my bubble every year on my birthday. Devin is such a great husband and a great Dad. I married the most patient man alive and it's  a good thing because one needs patience when dealing with me :) I love you so much Babe! Happy Birthday!


Devin uses Jonas for a pillow sometimes and Jonas loves it!

Daddy helping Jonas open his socks he got from Charlie (the family dog) for Christmas!

I'm pretty sure we were at a Dodger spring training game in Arizona in this picture. I am SOOO going to miss spring training. They were so much fun!

We have several pictures of these two taking naps together. I can't resist!

It is also Jonas' six month Birthday today. I am more saddened by this birthday. Babies grow much too fast. I love his stage right now. I swear he learns stuff in his sleep. Every day its something new. He's hilarious too. He sometimes laughs at nothing. Must take after me :). Anyways, we are SO thankful to have him in our home. He is such a blessing and although it was a long awaited adventure, it's the best one we journeyed on so far! We love you Heaman!!



Last night I put his blanket over his toy mat, and made a tent. He LOVED it. He was laughing at the blanket above him. It was so funny! I should have thought of that a long time ago. He would go crazy when he saw me putting up the blanket again. He's so much fun! AND he found his tongue again. Here's the proof.
He looked so grown up with his tie on at church Sunday. It was pretty cute. Church really wore him out I guess!

11 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

What a fun day!! Happy birthday Devan I hope you guys have a fun night tonight!! WOW I can't believe Jonas in 6 months! Could that last picture be any cuter poor little guy 11:00 church is the worst!!!

Stefanie said...

Wow Devin, you're old. ;) Happy birthday.

Jamie said...

Happy birthday to Devin and half birthday to Jonas. I was looking through my journal and I have written so many times through the 2+ years I've had Tyler "I just love the stage he's in. He's so cute right now" and I'm so glad to hear someone else saying that! They are such a joy!

Diana said...

Hee hee, I love that last picture. What a little man. He is so cute.

Kaylee said...

Nicole I just wanted to thank-you for always commenting on my blog. I always feel uplifted and more positive after reading your comments. I wish you guys lived closer so we could be buddies like we were in the 9th grade. Those were the days!

Anonymous said...

I love sleeping baby pics. They are so fun! Happy b-day devan, ya old, old, old,...wait, I am older by a tiny bit so maybe not that old!! JK, hope it was fun!!

melanie said...

I completely agree. Babies DO grow way too fast. So sad that mine is 13 months. Cute photos. Happy Birthday Boys. The full and the half.

Tranchell Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVIN!!!!! I'm sorry we are the slacker friends who didn't call, send a card, or a gift! Wow we suck, sorry! Maybe we will be on the ball next year but don't count on it! Hope you had a great one. Love, Us

Tasha said...

Tell Devin Happy Birthday! Jonas is such a cute little guy! I always loved pictures of my girls sleeping with their daddy too! 11:00 church is so hard with kids & naps, but great otherwise on time for me!

Andrea said...

What cute pictures! I love the one with Jonas in the tie:) Happy Birthday Devin and half birthday to Jonas!!

The Holmgrens said...

Happy birthday Devin. You are old. I wont be that old until July, and Nicole you are old too. By one month exactly! Jonas is so cute! He has grown a ton since the last time I looked at your blog. What a cutie.