
Here is Jonas with G'ma Misrasi (Nicole's Mom) opening his CD player. Seriously we had to mail stuff home because this little man (and his mom and dad) were so spoiled!

My sister's have been practicing self portraits. They will kill me for posting these (:>). I think they need more practice.

Like maybe Taryn should be looking at the camera...or did she do that to make you think this was a candid shot...who knows, but they sure are SILLY!

Brooklyn wisely avoided the self portraits and did the cute smile thing. She's so cute and one good helper! AND she sings the best song about Santa using Zebras!

Devin has this habit of growing out his hair TOOOOO long. He cuts it when I threaten to leave and never return. He really didn't have time before he left for Utah, but I still had to torture him. So here's how long it was. Long enough to put Brookie's elastic in. HA! Maybe that will teach him to cut it sooner rather than later! I still love you Babe.
1 comment:
You are hilarious!! Love the pics, what a cute baby. He seems like a really good boy! HOpe all is well!
Post a Comment