I never remember how to post pictures in order. So I'll get over it and let my two post be backwards. I'm not lazy, I have a 5 month old trying to attack the keyboard. If his Dad sees the slobber..we are all in trouble! Happy Reading!
so cute! Jonas is getting so big! Crazy. Sad we didn't get togther while you were here but I totally understand how crazy it is when your'e visiting family...Hope all is well and you are having lots of fun being a mommy! P.S. Devins teeth look really white! ha ha ha
2 comments:
so cute! Jonas is getting so big! Crazy. Sad we didn't get togther while you were here but I totally understand how crazy it is when your'e visiting family...Hope all is well and you are having lots of fun being a mommy!
P.S. Devins teeth look really white! ha ha ha
How FUN!! I'm so glad you got to go home to Utah for Christmas!! I love all the pictures! Ya we always get WAY to many gifts in Utah too!
Post a Comment