Wednesday, October 27, 2010

{Sneak Peek}

We attempted to get J's pictures in his Halloween costume yesterday...you know for the G's & G's. He was C-R-A-N-K-Y. (Note to self..pictures are not allowed during Umi Zoomi) We got ONE good one. Then I was done with him. He was done with me. So we ended on that note. Watch for them in the mail family!

This looks like an action shot...you know like he is running an awesome play. Don't be fooled. He's running towards his Dad...screaming because Mom has the camera in his face. (again)

He was very cooperative at pictures of his backside. Ugh. At least he looks cute.
Happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Nat and Chad said...

Haha. He's cute even when he's cranky! :) Definetly love the costume! I will go wait by my mailbox right now! ;)

Tasha said...

I know I have said this before, but seriously he is so cute!! I love the little halloween football boy!

Stefanie said...

My Corbin just saw these pics and went "Ugh, why does he get pads? That's cheap!" He has the jersey but no pads. Sad for him!