This is my "little" brother, Chad. I felt a little guilty about not posting a photo of his ugly mug on here. This is not the greatest picture of him either, but that bow around his head "makes the green in his eyes dance." I love spending time with Chad. He is so funny and I am not kidding when I say that my sides hurt whenever we get together. He did a lot of mean things to me when we were younger, but I am working on forgiving him in my counseling sessions right now ;) He's a great brother and for the record he's: SINGLE. So for all my friends who have little sisters or any girl in general email me...I'll get you his digits!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
"Captain"
This is my "little" brother, Chad. I felt a little guilty about not posting a photo of his ugly mug on here. This is not the greatest picture of him either, but that bow around his head "makes the green in his eyes dance." I love spending time with Chad. He is so funny and I am not kidding when I say that my sides hurt whenever we get together. He did a lot of mean things to me when we were younger, but I am working on forgiving him in my counseling sessions right now ;) He's a great brother and for the record he's: SINGLE. So for all my friends who have little sisters or any girl in general email me...I'll get you his digits!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What happened to the picture of your incubating baby. Now I don't know how long you have left. The picture is not nearly good enough of a baby belly shot.
Your sisters are adorable. What a cute bunch of girls!!
Chad! I haven't seen that kid in forever. Oh the nerd! I love it!
Oh, Chad...it's been ages! I wish I knew some single girls! He would be quite the catch!!
Post a Comment