Devin and I received some sad news today. Devin's Grandma Ure passed away early this morning. Although she has been ill and without Grandpa for more than six years, we will miss her. She gave us a beautiful quilt for the baby that she handmade. It will be one of the last great-grandkids that will get a blanket, and we feel blessed to have it to share with the baby. We will be going to the funeral over the weekend, and look forward to seeing our families. We love you Grandma!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Sad Day
Devin and I received some sad news today. Devin's Grandma Ure passed away early this morning. Although she has been ill and without Grandpa for more than six years, we will miss her. She gave us a beautiful quilt for the baby that she handmade. It will be one of the last great-grandkids that will get a blanket, and we feel blessed to have it to share with the baby. We will be going to the funeral over the weekend, and look forward to seeing our families. We love you Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So sorry for you loss!! It's such a great blessing to have the gospel in our lives to help us through our grief!
Our hearts are with you guys.
I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma! It's good you'll have the quilt to remember her and tell your sweet little baby stories about her! ps... CONGRATS on the baby!!! I'm super excited for you guys!
Post a Comment