Friday, March 20, 2009

Breaking News...

Little J....

Survived

His

{First Tooth!!!}

**But He won't show it off, and it's VERY hard to see**
and I have Great Dental skills

In other news, he slept through the night last night. FIRST TIME EVER! He went down at 8:15 P.M. He got up at 7:45 A.M. He is only {almost} 8 months
Now if only his mom can learn to sleep. That's right. I was awake from 4 AM to 5 AM. Just staring at nothing and wishing I could sleep. Why oh Why?

2 comments:

melanie said...

Oh fun a new tooth. I love to dig around in their mouth and see the new teeth and they hate me for it.

So awesome that he slept through the night!! Now you know he can do it, don't give in next time. It will be just to trick you and not for anything important (most likely). :) Now you just have to train yourself to not wake up, that's the hardest part!

Shaila Lou said...

Yay, a tooth. He is getting too big too fast. I really can't believe he's already almost 8 months old. It goes by way faster when it's not your own.

Looks like you guys are having fun touring around in Boston. What an adventure to be living there. I love that you can get your groceries delivered to your door, that would be so cool. Love the look of all the building by where you're living. What a fun adventure!