Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Singing Jonas

Jonas is learning all kinds of fun new tricks. He can "click" his tongue, and he laughs when you do it, but he doesn't realize that he knows how to do it. I was trying to get him to do it in this video, but he was only willing to "sing". I sing to him quite a bit during the day and I guess he likes it more than I knew! Sorry the video is sideways, we tried to fix it, but it was more of a pain than not, so just tilt your head to the side. It's cute not matter how it is on there! Oh yea and don't judge my singing in the background-I never said I sang well :)




7 comments:

Leisha said...

That is way to cute! The part when he gags on the spoon is so funny, cause he just keeps singing right after like nothing happened. He is getting so big!

Lindsay said...

He is so cute. It's fun to see them change and do cute things. The bully in Parker's class is actually named Landon, but I changed it to Chad for some reason. I thought about calling him Jeddidiah or something fun. I'm jealous you live in Boston, what a great experience!

The Burrough 7 said...

he is too cute!! i love how much he sings/talks! TOO CUTE!!!

Tasha said...

He is SUPER cute! I'm glad to hear that things seem to be going well! I think I would have a lot to learn too if I moved to a big city! I think I will always be a country girl at heart too! Well, hope the car situation improves & that things keep going well!

Aleese and Scott said...

Oh cute little Jonas! He already looks so big! I love his low voice it is so dang cute!

Stefanie said...

What a cutie, I love his hair!

Stefanie said...

(btw, you have a LOVELY voice!!)