Jonas has had a busy few weeks and fun with cousins. First we were lucky enough to have Richard, Leisha, and Emma come to visit Boston. We played, had lunch, went to the Aquarium, and ate Pastry's from the infamous Mike's Pastry's. It was so good to see them! Emma is too cute and loved Jonas. He wasn't so sure about her and spent most of our time together "growling" like a bear at her.
Emma just wanted to take a peek at that tooth :)
This weekend we had Devin's brother Destry and his family stay with us. It is always tons of fun when we get together and this time was no different. We walked the freedom trail, went to the Boston Children's Museum (which is THE best museum ever), ate Mike's Pastry, hit the Farmer's Market for awesome (and cheap) fruit, and played the Wii. We walked, and walked, and walked, but all the kids were great! We wore them out and they were asleep in two minutes the second night. It was crazy fun with 8 people in our one bedroom, one bathroom apartment, but we made LOTS of fun memories. We are so lucky to have them so close!!!

Ms. Auryana is NOT shy about showing her teeth! She only one and has 12 teeth!!
Jonas got to wear his very own hard-hat at the Children's Museum. We were in the Construction room. They even had Bobcat's for the kids to climb on! (Bobcats-the tractors, not the animals)

This is a chess set that is as big as Jonas! He just woke up in this picture and was not at all entertained by me trying to be funny.
Here are Brynn and Keagyn throwing golf balls down a shoot. This room was called the Racing Room. It too was super fun! You got to race golf balls down all kinds of shoots, there was a human slide and the bubble room was next door. Sadly, Jonas was asleep for all of this, so I didn't think to take very many pictures.

This is a bad picture, but it was all the kids in our bed watching Handy Manny one morning.
We had lots of fun everyone! Thanks for coming to visit!



5 comments:
Glad you clarified that whole bobcat thing! I was scared and impressed at the same time! haha. We miss you guys lots! But it looks like you're having fun without us! thanks for the easter pics! They are SOOOO cute!
Emma had way to much fun with Jonas! I think she wanted to take him home with her. Infact I did too!
I LOVE IT! I love the picture of the little girl sticking her fingers in his mouth! that was too cute!
I'm glad you guys had some family come visit.
We sure miss you guys.
Hopefully you guys will make it back before the big move.
Such fun family visits! I love Emma squatting down checking out his tooth. I'm glad you're having a good time.
Awww sweet memories, at some point this week I promise to post some pictures up on mine. Its about time for our monthly update. Miss you guys, have a great time in Berkshires.
Post a Comment