Saturday, March 21, 2009

It turns out that Devin is A LOT more persistant at trying to get a glimpse of Mr. Toothy. It also turns out that Heaman is a little more willing to show his dad. Hello....doesn't he know that Devin has NO formal dental training? Maybe that's why he lets him look. Anyways. It's still nearly impossible to see but it's there on the right.




I'm sure that he will turn us in for Child Abuse at some point. Don't most kids try that? My parents used to tell me to do it. I always thought they were using reverse psychology. Now, I think maybe they were trying to get rid of me...hmmm...
Oh, and that's not my thumb you see...it's Devin's!

8 comments:

Tranchell Family said...

I can totally see that cute little carrot scraper! What a big boy! And look at all that drool. He is tooooo big. Oh and it's about time he started sleeping through the night! P.S. do you skype?

Brad and Hayley Bingham said...

Wow, how fun.

ConnecticutUre's said...

I think that it has something to do with you tickling the top of his mouth as to why he won't let you near him!!!!! Can ya blame the poor kid? Can't wait to see it in person this weekend, here comes the party wagon!

Lindsay said...

I love it when they get teeth and they smile and it looks so cute. I'm glad he slept through the night for you. I've had many a moment when I wanted to give my kids a sedative:)

Anna said...

He is SO dang cute! My little Mary doesn't even have a tooth yet!! And she's 11 months! I'm so happy to hear that he's sleeping through the night now! Isn't it sick that your body just naturally wakes up for them while THEY are happily sleeping away?? That will stop.

The Burrough 7 said...

what a big boy he is!! and you can totally see the tooth!

melanie said...

Cute, I love the broken through tooth. Good job Devin but next time Jonas, give in to your mommy's wishes and let her get a photo of your gums. It's so exciting for us mommy's. :)

Tasha said...

Oh the first tooth now if he is like my girls they will just keep coming! Wow you guys have done some fun sight seeing! That is so neat all the stuff you guys get to see! Hope all continues to go well!!