Monday, March 16, 2009

This is our apartment building. I have had lots of requests for pictures, so I stole this one because I don't think I could get it all in one shot.





6 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Wow looks like you have done a ton of fun things!! Your apartment building looks great! Jonas is so dang cute and teeth coming in!! I am glad things are going good!

Diana said...

Whoa, you updated a lot all at once. I will just leave one long comment here. So first things first, would you put that kid in a baby contest already, or send his picture to parents magazine and tell them you need him to be on their cover. He is too stinkin cute. What a cool experience to be in Boston and to experience so many fun things. I personally love creepy old cemeteries. I think they are so amazing. I wish I could have been with you for that one. Miss you :)

The Burrough 7 said...

cool apartment building!!!!

and i love that you are updating more! It gives me something to do now that Kyla's bedtime is 8pm!!

The Holmgrens said...

I love all the pictures. It looks like you are having lots of fun. Are you liking living away? Your post make me miss it. I thought it was so fun to go see things I hadn't see before. I just don't feel like there is that much to go see around here. Jonas is soooo cute. I love the Oreo post!

The Merrell Family said...

How long are you guys going to be around?

We try to go to the temple (Boston is our temple) every month when Erin's mom is working there.

We will have to meet up sometime!

-Trent

The Birds said...

Oh, I LOVE that building! Classic!
~Chandi