Wednesday, January 14, 2009

..Catching Up..

We had SO much fun in Utah. Spending three weeks there means we got to do lots and lots of fun things. It was more than fun to spend time with our family. We felt so blessed to be with them and make new memories with Jonas. He went three weeks without being put down for more than five minutes :). Needless to say, he is already tired of his mom and dad and wishes for more excitement! He was a good little traveler although it gives me MAJOR anxiety to fly without Devin. Here are a few pictures:

I am quite sure that Jonas is talking back to Devin. He's getting started a little early!
Here is Heaman opening his gift from Grandpa and Grandma Ure. We went to visit them at their house in Idaho for a few days. It was good to see them and their house was so nice. Devin's oldest brother and his family came up too. Jonas got to play with his cousins and meet their newest addition, Alexa. We had lots of fun!
This is how Jonas spent New Years Eve. ASLEEP! We went to G & G Pierson's for a fondue party. It was lots of fun and Jonas did very well considering the late hour and all the noise. And the fondue was sooo good!
My parents planned a fun night to Salt Lake City to go see the lights and have dinner. The whole family went and it was so much fun! They surprised us and took us to eat at The Roof. The food was pretty good, but the view of the city and Temple Square is the best part! We had fun taking pictures and teasing my sister Taryn. She tried to eat a piece of cake that was as big as she is. I will have to post that picture later. It was funny and even the waiter teased her!
We even got a few cuddles out of Jonas here and there. This is at Devin's parents house. We watched Mamma Mia. I like it and Devin tolerated it! :0

6 comments:

The Burrough 7 said...

cute new pictures. I am glad you guys had such a great time with family. I love spending time with family, it can really bring your spirits up.
I love this picture of you guys in front of the temple. what a neat picture.

btw- i have some ready to feed formula that we never used if you guys want it. I have a tall can and some little jars. I think i might even have more powder. Let me know if you want it.

Ashley said...

Hey we were at Temple Square the same night you guys were at like the exact same time AND I was outside the Logan temple studying a lesson when you guys were in there going through with Nat. How crazy is that? Two different temples, two different times at the exact same time. Maybe you don't think that's weird, but I do. Who needs a blog when I can just temple stalk you!

Jamie said...

I was so hoping to catch you in Deweyville on Christmas Eve! You look so happy and Jonas is a cutie!

Nat and Chad said...

"Do you think maybe Kyle Korver has sat in this exact chair? Or maybe Zac Efron?" -Taryn
Haha oh man she was so funny!

Shaila Lou said...

That picture with the Salt Lake Temple in the background is gorgeous! Love it!

I think Jonas might have escaped from the bouncer, I don't see him anywhere! He must have been partying the night away elsewhere!

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas break with your family!

Lindsay said...

Can I join your family? Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Jonas is so cute. Did you have to rent a uhaul to get his presents home? Love ya!