Sunday, March 15, 2009

Heaman had his first Oreo cookie today. To say he was in heaven, would be an understatement. He was very careful at first, but after that first yummy morsel, it was all down-hill from there! This is the after. IT WAS EVERYWHERE!

First little taste of goodness!

He really hates the hat, he really hates to be bundled in the stroller and he REALLY hates to be buckled in the stroller. Once you get going..he is good as gold, but initially it's pretty ugly. I keep waiting for someone to call DCFS on me. It sounds like I am beating him to death. Who knew it was a crime to bundle and buckle your attitude-filled 7 month old baby!

P.S. We have signs of a tooth on the bottom left. It's not all the way through, but it's there.

3 comments:

The Burrough 7 said...

he is soo cute! and looks like he really did LOVE that oreo! they are the best!

Lindsay said...

Even though I've never met Jonas I'm pretty sure we could be some kind of friends. Anyone who loves cookies is a friend of mine. It looks like you got to see a lot of cool places. And you are so cute by the way!

Tranchell Family said...

More pictures. I love it!!! That little boy of yours is going to be a heart breaker! He is too cute! We miss you tons!