Okay, I know I have updated WAY more than I need to, but Jonas has really changed a lot the past few weeks. His little personality is starting to really shine through. It is so much fun! He makes all these crazy noises with his mouth. I can't even do them! He has changed so fast it's killing me. I love him to pieces!
I love naked pictures of babies (not in a bad way). Check out his little arm definition. I love that he looks like he weight lifts, and yet he can't even hold his own upper body weight. I think we are a LONG ways from crawling. He really hates tummy time!
This is a new position for him too. He likes socks A LOT so he tries to get them. Either that, or the carpet in this place smells really good.
This is how he falls asleep. Blanket in mouth, and sucking. I know he is asleep when I can't hear him sucking any more. This blanket gets washed.....A LOT!
He is doing GREAT at sitting up on his own. I am paranoid and I still keep a pillow behind him most of the time. I swear there is NO padding under the carpet here. It's like cement floor with thick velvet. It's not even comfortable to walk on it.
9 comments:
He is adorable! Aren't babies just so sweet, cuddly and loveable!! I could definetly cuddle Jonas...he looks squishy! Must be his manly muscles!!
Loves...Aunt Jana
Are you kidding me? You can never update tooooo much! I love that little guy he is so handsome. He is getting way to big. We miss ya!
1st- what an adorable little Jonas!! he does look like he has changed a lot!!
2nd- love the new blog look! super cute!!!!
Nicole, he is growing so fast! He is so dang cute! It makes me want to kiss and love on him. I LOVE your blog and enjoy watching Jonas growing! I love you!
You keep the updates coming! I love the blanket in the mouth asleep, kids do funny things I love it. They change so fast he'll be crawling around before you know it!
p.s. My chins miss your chins too:)
p.s.s. I love naked babies too, in a cute, sweet kind of way!
I wish Emma would get sitting up on her own. She does pretty well but looses her concentration and then falls easily. If I'm not there to catch her it could be a sad thing. She hates tummy time, too.
He is such a cute kid. It's sad how fast they grow, isn't it?
Your blog layout is really cute. Okay, you are in trouble, you are totally making me baby hungry! He is so cute. I see you in him lately. You know, the whole eating his sock thing. Just kidding. No really, he looks like you to me.
What a cute post! I love 8 month olds. They are adorable and so fast in their learning. Nathan use dto lay down to his feet like that. Flexible little thing.
The blanket photo is my favorite. So, so sweet!
Nicole he looks so old!!! I miss that little guy, and it seems like you guys have been gone a long time. I hope everything is going good!
Post a Comment