Our little J turned 8 months this past week!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! I seriously feel like we have only been home from the hospital for a few weeks, not 8 months. He is our greatest joy, and we feel so very blessed to have him!
We haven't been to the doctor for a while, so we don't have any stats. At seven months he weighed 20 lbs and then some. He is the same height as our niece, who is a year old. So we figure he is still growing. Tonight for dinner he ate two and half jars of baby food. Hmm...wonder how he is growing huh! Here are some pictures from the past few weeks.
He loves Devin. LOVES him. When Devin walks in the door at night, if he doesn't pick Jonas right up, he cries until he does. It's pretty sweet to watch. (although some-what saddening...what does he think I do with him all day :)

He has been very busy growing his hair. It's so crazy! It's long in some places and shorter in others. We can spike it still, or lately we have been doing the Mo-Hawk look. He's pretty cute either way.
He LOVES Wheel of Fortune. My friend, Tiff, got me addicted when we lived in AZ, so Devin and I have always watched it. Jonas will be fussy, and stops crying when he hears the little chime sound for the next puzzle. It's pretty funny!

You all know he has been busy trying to grow (and hide) his first tooth. This is the best shot we have of it so far, but don't think we have given up. I swear we have that camera glued to us all the time just trying to get peek.

One day last week I was ironing Devin's clothes (yes...he is too lazy to find a dry-cleaners and I refuse to do it for him. So I have to iron his clothes for him. Don't worry...he is looking for a cleaners on the internet right now.), anyway, I apparently left the box of wipes too close to Heaman, because the next thing I knew he had like thirty wipes pulled out. He would pull one out, suck on it, throw it to the side and yank out another one. It was rather entertaining. Maybe it will be the biggest mess he will make. A girl can dream right??



13 comments:
Jonas is such a cute kid!!! I can't wait to see him in person. I keep meaning to ask you... What is it that Devin does? You guys are so lucky to experience living in so many places around the country. We love traveling and trying new things, so we are feeling a little jealous! Lucky girl!!!
Oh my goodness is he already 8 months!! He looks so old I can't believe it! I have decided you have been gone way to long and it is about time you came back! Jonas is such a cutie I hope everything is going good!
Oh, he's a cutie! I can't believe he's so big already! He'll be walking before you know it!!!
~Chandi
Glad to see that he is taking after his aunt Tiff watching "Wheel" I don't miss many shows and I am glad that all the watching while you were prego is sticking with him! He is toooo cute! Love Ya!
Nic, Just wait until you walk into the kitchen and he's found the Ritz crackers and has smashed the whole box with his feet! Heaman is so cute, so cute! I want to fly there and bite and sniff him. I won't bite him hard, more like just nibble. You dress him so cute! I love you!!
I can't believe it has been 8 months already! He is so cute. I love that you guys watch Wheel of Fortune together that cracks me up. Mainly because I can only picture all my residents watching it. They love that show :) K- come back now.
Wheel of Fortune, huh?! Sounds like you are raising him right. I'm going to find you the complete season of Wings on dvd so you can show him the good stuff. What I love about kids is that every age is the best. I always say whatever age they are now is my favorite, I'm sure I will say that until they turn into teenagers:)
Oh wow, 8 months!! It does just seem like you just had him. He is so adorable! Hope you guys are doing well.
He is soo cute! I love all the new pictures! I love that he pulled all the wipes out! That was too cute!!
He is a doll!! It wouldn't hurt my feelings if him and Emma ever met. :)
He is a doll!! It wouldn't hurt my feelings if him and Emma ever met. :)
yep they grow WAY to fast! i can't believe my first will be starting kindergarten this fall! I'm glad you guys got to have family come spend some time with you guys! It's always a lot of fun to see family!
I love his spikey hair. Too cute. 8 months turns into 8 years (Nathan this year) like nothing! It's crazy how fast it goes. I hate saying it because it's so cliche but honestly, it's true!!
Post a Comment