This should really be at the bottom of this mile long post, but it was my favorite thing that we did in NY, so it's going here. Instead of going to the top of the Empire State building, our friends (who live in NY) suggested the Top of the Rock instead. It was incredible! Devin and I decided it was almost like it was fake. You could see for miles and miles. It was so pretty!
This was looking to the West of Manhattan as the sun was starting to set.
Its hard to see how high up we really were. There were times that it was scary if I thought about it!
I love this picture of the men having a lunch break. How scary is it that they don't have harnesses on or anything? Yipes!
Looking across to the Empire State Building
Jonas was much more interested in his Graham Cracker that having his picture taken. All that green to the right of me (not my jacket) is Central Park.
1 comment:
You lucky little duck! I am SO jealous you got to go to NY. That is my dream vacation! Now I want to go even more after seeing your pictures! Way cute and it looks like you had a lot of fun. I just may pack my little bags and come and see you then you can be my tour guide! Love You!
Post a Comment