Friday, May 15, 2009

tUeSdAy

Tuesday was a busy day again! Devin worked. Jonas and I saw The New York Public Library(which was lame), The largest Macy's store (and it was HUGE), and we all rode the giant Ferris Wheel at Toys R Us.

This was at the library. I was very disappointed in the Children's room. Other than these Bean Bags to play on, it was small and pretty lame. I went to see the Winnie the Pooh statues, but couldn't find them and Jonas wasn't really quiet enough to wander around and look for them.
This is the infamous Empire State Building. We didn't go to the top since we did the Top of the Rock, but it is truly amazing how tall this building is. You can barely see the top of the building in this picture and I had to take the picture like twenty times. It is really cool!!
Devin had this Yogurt after his lunch with Jen and Jill (The girls he works with, and also our tour-guides). He told me it was the best he had ever had (and believe me when I say he knows his frozen treats) so I wanted to find out for myself. I gave it two thumbs up! It was THE best frozen yogurt ever. We had Pomegranate and it was delish. I hope we can locate one of these in DC. We {heart} Red Mango.
Then we rode the Ferris Wheel inside Toys R Us. The store is amazing itself. Three floors and then the Ferris Wheel in the middle. It has a life-size Barbie house (that Devin wouldn't let Jonas go see..silly) and a big mechanical T-Rex that most of the little kids were scared of. It was a fun store just to walk around!
Jonas wasn't sure about it at first. He wanted to stand up and look over the side, but the workers kind of frowned on that, so he was mad that he had to be in the seat-belt. Once it got going, he loved it. But he was mad again when it slowed down for us to get off.





No comments: