Ha, ha that's pretty funny!! Your New York trip looked so fun!! Aaron and I are going there the second week in June. You'll have to let me know the best places to go visit! :)
Your trip looked like so much! I love all th pictures you took. The Top of the Rock looks amazing!!! and poor little Jonas cutting another tooth!-I'm glad you guys had a wonderful time.
Hey you guys! How cute are you all...especially that little guy! What a cutie-patutie! Looks like are having the time of your lives, so much fun! I'm so glad I finally "got in", it'll be fun to peek in on you guys every now & again! Love all the pics!
3 comments:
Ha, ha that's pretty funny!! Your New York trip looked so fun!! Aaron and I are going there the second week in June. You'll have to let me know the best places to go visit! :)
Your trip looked like so much! I love all th pictures you took. The Top of the Rock looks amazing!!! and poor little Jonas cutting another tooth!-I'm glad you guys had a wonderful time.
Hey you guys! How cute are you all...especially that little guy! What a cutie-patutie! Looks like are having the time of your lives, so much fun!
I'm so glad I finally "got in", it'll be fun to peek in on you guys every now & again! Love all the pics!
Post a Comment