Tuesday, August 25, 2009

{Bliss}

Over the weekend I flew to Chicago to see my Best Friend (since forever) get married. It was crazy fun! I was really only in Chicago less than 24 hours, but enjoyed my time. Especially seeing SuzAnn again. We haven't seen each other in at least 5 years. That's a lot for us considering we had every class together in Elementary School (except 3rd grade..which we were FURIOUS about), and we both grew up in the same town and went to the same ward. We have a lot of fun (and embarrassing) moments from our childhood :) She looked beautiful and Will was rather dashing as well. It was great to be a part of the weekend. I'm so glad I went. Oh and Devin and Jonas stayed home and partied it up as bachelors. Jonas didn't even know I was gone-he is after all, his dad's #1 Fan :)

...The Happy Couple on the Boat ride following the ceremony...

...Reading the Vows...

I love you Suz and I am so happy for you! I miss you already!

4 comments:

Heather, Rick and Savannah said...

Wow, Nicole, you have had one busy summer! I am taking note of all the fun things you have done recently so I can do them before it is too late! Jonas is so cute with those blue eyes! I am so glad I can keep tabs on you this way :)

Jamie said...

Oh, I bet that was so great to be at! I am so happy for Suz as well, in case you talk to her before I do.

Sherri Madson said...

Your little boy is adorable....what cute pictures you have of him!

Lifes Great Adventures said...

I am jeolous you got to go the Chicago, I LOVE Chicago! Suzanne looked adorable like normal, I am happy for her & that is awesome to went to her wedding!