Everyday I think about posting more of the pictures from the Family Visit. There are SO many good ones-but I wouldn't want to bore everyone. They have printed all the cute ones for scrapbooks, so these are just for fun. So until ~Next Year~ (and yes Dad, there will be a next year), here are a few to round up the great times we had. I've missed them since the day they left. I think I will start counting the days until July of 2010...that'd be long paper chain!

We went to Brookside Gardens and made friends with butterflies. Brookie was very excited to meet this friend.
Somehow Taryn sat still long enough to have this beauty land on her.

Ford's Theater-which was really neat, despite the somewhat boring Forest Ranger Dude. It was nice and cool in there-I totally could have had nap. Jonas was asleep. I was jealous.

Brooklyn was beyond excited to finally see real live Pandas. We saw all three and she talked to this one FOREVER. She LOVES Pandas!

Fish from the National Aquarium. I loved it! We even saw the dolphin show. I really liked it. My sisters said Sea World was much better (Duh).
A view of the National Mall (well towards the Capital Building anyways) from the top of the Washington Monument. One of my favorite things we did. Even if we were up really high!
The tomb of the Unknown Soldier. This was Changing of the Guards. The whole Cemetery experience was so cool. I loved it.

From the National Archives. Not sure which one this is. Kaylee was nice enough to take pictures for me since Jonas wasn't too sure about being quiet.
This was on J's first birthday. We went to Arlington and then came home for the party. We stopped to get a view of the Potomac, but there were too many trees to see the beauty of it all. I wish Jonas was smiling-it could have been a good picture.
Thanks Again for coming! We really can't wait to see you again!









2 comments:
I totally love the butterfly pictures! So much FUN!
Dc is definitely on my list of places I have to see one day. I love the history, the scenes, the sights and one day I'll see them! So glad you had such a good time with the fam.
Post a Comment