{Gettysburg}
We left Church a bit early and went to Gettysburg. It's so beautiful there. We watched the movie and then took the Auto Tour. Jonas slept through most of it, so we just drove around. It was incredible. I love that countryside.
Cute Brookie found a cool tree.
All the girls on a way cool stair-case that led to the top of a really neat overlook tower.
I think Dad is blocking the sun, buy maybe he is saluting the soldiers ;)
Kaylee and Taryn---GETTING ALONG!!
Dad and Brookie Boo. She missed him so much after he went home. (He left a few days early to tend to the animals, garden and get the lawn mowed...oh and he had to work a little too)



1 comment:
Looks like fun and that I am going to have to visit for like 2 weeks so we can get it all in! I am trying to figure out how to get there. Hopefully sometime this month before Livy starts school.
Post a Comment