Thursday, August 27, 2009

{Checkin' In}

We've been busy....doing nothing. It's great...most of the time. This week for enrichment we talked about digital journaling (i.e. blogging and family newsletters). I'm pretty good at keeping my blog up. It's never anything important, but we really aren't that exciting. Nevertheless, I like looking at friends' and family's blogs just to see what boring things they have been up to too. Jonas is walking like a crazy man now. It's the best. I love chasing him around. It gives me something to do during my boring days. He recently found a love for chocolate cookies.

Have you ever seen a cuter messy face? Me neither :)

This is how I see him coming most of the time..."Full Speed Ahead"

We have midget light switches (they are really low) and he reach, reach, reaches on his tip-toes to try and turn this one. He hasn't got it yet, but it won't be long. He does the same with the door handles-that I am not looking forward to!

Another chocolate cookie face. I guess Dad gave him one before dinner and Mom gave him one after. oops..

He sleeps like this about 90% of the time. I love it. My dad sleeps like this too sometimes. I guess Jonas got more than Grandpa's blue eyes.

2 comments:

Tranchell Family said...

He really is dang cute! (I mean handsome) We can't wait to see him again, I mean we can't wait to see you again!

Beth said...

He is SO cute! You make super cute BOYS! Wish I knew how that would be... ;) And, I can't believe how big he is getting! Time flies.