Saturday, August 1, 2009

{Hershey Park}

{Saturday}
Hershey Park. It seemed like a great idea. We were all really excited to ride good rides and play in the water. Turns out the entire state of Pennsylvania had the same great idea. It was packed! We managed to have lots of fun, but it was busy, busy!! We rode ONE ride at the water park after being there for several hours and then went to ride the coasters. I think we had just as much fun at Chocolate World!

It was fun and honestly they have EVERY chocolate bar Hershey's has ever made!

There is a ride inside of Chocolate World that shows the process of Chocolate Making. Jonas was entertained for sure! And it was late at night! He was a trooper during the entire week of fun!

This is Devin and Brookie riding SideWinder. This was the only coaster Devin got to ride. I think it almost killed his back. Then we rode "The Great Bear" it was a suspended coaster and went upside down several times. It was great. At one point I saw Taryn spit as we were riding. When we got off that spit had landed on Mom's leg. Oops...that's not good :(

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun. I'm glad your family got to come visit to celebrate the big birthday. It seems like Jonas is a lot like you with the interest in chocolate and walking around in public with no pants on;) He's my kind of guy.