I never doubted that we'd make it. Thanks for the laughs, the tears, and all the in betweens. I can't wait for the eternities. I'm so glad I get to spend them with you. Happy Anniversary! I love You!!!
WOW you guys have had some busy weeks!! You have the cutest family and I am sad I didn't get to meet them. Happy Anniversary! Let us take Jonas when we get back so you can go have a fun night out!
Awww, such a cute couple. Congrats on 7 years. You are beautiful so beautiful Nicole. I love the pictures. I want someone to take a pretty picture like that of me and Ben. By the way, I am okay. I just barely read your comment on my facebook status. I went out spur of the moment for my sister's birthday. It was a wonderful weekend and I'm so glad I went. I'm back now though. I will call you sometime this week.
Happy Anniversary! Devin looks like a baby in the first photo. You've made him into a man, ha. Kidding aside, you both look happy and in love. Congrats!
Wow you guys have been up to a lot of FUN stuff, but then again I always think that when I look at your blog! how much fun to have family out & what is it about dad's & visiting/traveling? If it hadn't been for that tornado my dad never would have came to Missouri little stink (not because they don't love us I know that)! Happy Anniversary we just celebrated our & years in June I didn't relaize we got married so close to each other! Haooy birthday to cute little Jonas they grow so fast huh! Looks like he had a great birthday & was spoiled rotten...that's why we have kids isn't it!? I also can't believe how big your sisters are! Well, I think I covered it all! So, fun to always see what fun things you & your family have been up to! Take Care!!
That top picture is so cute. Were you two dating when we graduated high school? It looks like you had a ton of fun having your family visit. I don't know what it is about dad's and vacationing. Mine is the same way. Always thinking they have to be busy doing something. If I ever get up enough courage to fly back east it looks like you make a great tour guide.
Cute pictures! Love the now picture you both look great! We think you should make an anniversary trip to Ohio, I've heard there is a really nice home that has a extra bedroom and can even do breakfast for a small fee. We love you guys and are so glad to be friends.
8 comments:
WOW you guys have had some busy weeks!! You have the cutest family and I am sad I didn't get to meet them. Happy Anniversary! Let us take Jonas when we get back so you can go have a fun night out!
Congrats! Our 8 year anniversary is coming up, its crazy how time flies!
Looks like you have been having a great time!
Destiny
Awww, such a cute couple. Congrats on 7 years. You are beautiful so beautiful Nicole. I love the pictures. I want someone to take a pretty picture like that of me and Ben. By the way, I am okay. I just barely read your comment on my facebook status. I went out spur of the moment for my sister's birthday. It was a wonderful weekend and I'm so glad I went. I'm back now though. I will call you sometime this week.
Happy Anniversary! Devin looks like a baby in the first photo. You've made him into a man, ha. Kidding aside, you both look happy and in love. Congrats!
Wow you guys have been up to a lot of FUN stuff, but then again I always think that when I look at your blog! how much fun to have family out & what is it about dad's & visiting/traveling? If it hadn't been for that tornado my dad never would have came to Missouri little stink (not because they don't love us I know that)! Happy Anniversary we just celebrated our & years in June I didn't relaize we got married so close to each other! Haooy birthday to cute little Jonas they grow so fast huh! Looks like he had a great birthday & was spoiled rotten...that's why we have kids isn't it!? I also can't believe how big your sisters are! Well, I think I covered it all! So, fun to always see what fun things you & your family have been up to! Take Care!!
That top picture is so cute. Were you two dating when we graduated high school? It looks like you had a ton of fun having your family visit. I don't know what it is about dad's and vacationing. Mine is the same way. Always thinking they have to be busy doing something. If I ever get up enough courage to fly back east it looks like you make a great tour guide.
Cute pictures! Love the now picture you both look great! We think you should make an anniversary trip to Ohio, I've heard there is a really nice home that has a extra bedroom and can even do breakfast for a small fee. We love you guys and are so glad to be friends.
You guys are such a cute couple! Love the pictures. Hope you had a great anniversary!
Post a Comment