I'm still not sure how I feel about my baby not being a baby anymore. These little steps are adorable though. He looks like Bambi trying to walk. I love it. I also like that he's not fearless quite yet and that I can keep up with him. He caught on to the whole walking thing really quickly. Every day he takes a few more steps in a row. Guess its time to get gates..for every room!!
He starts crying at the end because he knows he's not supposed to play so close to the TV. He understands that its no allowed, but still does it. Yikes. I had to put the blankets down for bribery. He loves that striped blanket-its his favorite. He tolerates the dotted one and chooses to take them both if given the option. Silly Boy!



5 comments:
What a cute little stinker!!! Man he and Aury are related with the blanket thing! I can't believe he is walking, soooo cute and sooo much trouble. I am also horrible, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH, sorry it is late.
Love you all and miss you tons!
I love watching his little feet with his toes all curled up! Soo cute. What a cute little dude. Good job JONAS, now its all downhill from here.77
So CUTE! i know it is so hard to believe how fast they grow! Everyone always says this...but it is so true! enjoy every moment with him!
Oh the walking! I remember when you took your first steps...oh wait I didn't know you then, but it feels like I've known you forever so it's all good right?! I love at the end when he lays on the blankets....so cute!
Are you serious? Can Jonas really be walking and already a year old. Where have I been in all of this. Oh yeah, I fell off the face of the earth!
Jonas is soooooo adorably cute! I could eat him up and then go for seconds. I hope to meet him in person someday!
Love ya Nikki, hope everything is going well for you guys.
Post a Comment